-
December 31st, 2005, 03:06 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Which retired thing would you most like brought back....
I would choose Felicity's town fair outfit....her only retired thing I dont have!!!!
Also....Do ppl at AG read these things...Just wonderin
-
December 31st, 2005, 03:07 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Josefina's piano with the same quality.
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
December 31st, 2005, 03:09 AM
#3
Ashley1972
Guest
I want Addy's Cape Island dress!!! I just got Addy and that was the first thing I had planned to purchase for her and now it's gone! Ugh!! I just had to get that out!
-
December 31st, 2005, 03:16 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Felicity's Town Fair dress...with NO changes made!
-
December 31st, 2005, 03:19 AM
#5
megaagfan1
Guest
OOOO....That's a tughy! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
I'm not sure....Maybe...Felicity's Town fair outfit!! I saw it on this web site & it looked BEAUTIFUL!!! I would also choose the dolls dress patterns! I'm thinking of finding some on eBay to make my own dresses for my girls!
http://curtdanhauser.com/AG_Collecting/Main.html
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks